LHD Machinery, LLC (“LHD”) warrants that each machine will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for which it was intended for 6 months for rental (commercial) and 1 year for residential. Warranty period begins on first day of purchase by the End User or first day of purchase by a dealer if the machine is intended for rental. Warranty is based on the following limited warranty terms and conditions. It is the responsibility of the user to understand the responsibilities related to the warranty, service and proper operation of the machine.
- LHD’s obligation and liability under this warranty is expressly limited to replacing or repairing parts if there is determined to be a defect in workmanship or breakage in material. LHD reserves the choice to repair or replace. Parts such as engines, motors, pumps, valves, etc. furnished by us but not manufactured by us will only carry the warranty of their original manufacturer except in special situations as decided upon by the officers of LHD.2. If LHD chooses to replace the part, it will be at no cost to the customer and will be made available to the LHD Dealer, or Rental Center, from whom the End User purchased the machine or nearest professional repair center. Warranty claims should be reported immediately, continued use of the machine after a failure could result in additional damage and excessive wear not covered under the warranty terms.
- Replacement or repair parts, installed in the machine, are warranted only for the remainder of warranty period of the machine as though they were the original parts.
- LHD’s warranty does not cover the normal maintenance of machines or its components (such as engine tune-ups and oil & filter changes). The warranty also does not cover normal wear and tear items (such as consumables) or ground contact items (such as treads and shovel, if equipped) except in special situations as decided upon by the officers of LHD.
- LHD does not warranty engines. Engine warranty claims should be made directly to an authorized service center for the particular engine manufacturer. (Please see your engine manual for more details)
- LHD’s warranty will be void if it is determined that the defect resulted from operator abuse, impact damage, failure to perform normal maintenance on the machine, modification to the machine, alterations or repairs made to the machine without the written approval of LHD.
- LHD will pay shop labor on warranty items at the LHD Shop Labor Rate in existence on the date of the warranty claim. LHD will determine the time allowed to complete a repair and will govern the shop labor hours that will be allowed.
- LHD will pay shipping on warranty replacement parts at standard ground rates. No warranty replacement parts will be shipped at any other shipping type or speed at the expense of LHD. LHD’S WARRANTY POLICY WILL NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING: TAXES, SHOP SUPPLIES, ENVIRONMENTAL SURCHARGES, AIR FREIGHT, TRAVEL TIME, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF RENTAL REVENUE, RENTAL COSTS OF EQUIPMENT USED TO REPLACE THE MACHINE BEING REPAIRED, LOSS OF USE OF THE MACHINE, PROPERTY DAMAGE, COMMERCIAL LOSS OR ANY OTHER CHARGES WHATSOEVER OR ANY LIABILITIES FOR DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE OR DELAY.
- LHD MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THIS DOCUMENT.
- No LHD employee or representative is authorized to change this warranty in any way or grant any other warranty unless such change is made in writing and signed by an officer of LHD.